0409 - human and rules ; why?

I made this video and thought most of their movements were very consistent. But a few people moved different, and it made their tracks more interesting.

kinetic city architecture with human motion

screen captures in Syntheyes / After Effects

It reminded me of my design works about graphic, editorial, etc. I usually follow the design rules strictly, but I've never thought about why I must observe them.

The rules made me passive. They made my works boring. I think I'd better break them from now on.

If I break the important rules, the result will be like those.
_1/ disorder and terrible
_2/ unexpectedly good and unique

I expect this will make my thesis more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2013
main / network / new post / posts / pages / template / customize / layout
hleefactory@gmail.com
THESIS BLOG >


Human and Computer ;
The Visible and The Invisible

-
Hayoun Lee

-
Supervisor
Prof. David Hall





논문 블로그 >


인간과 컴퓨터 ;
보이는 것과 보이지 않는 것

-
이하연

-
지도교수
데이빗 홀 교수님


100
536
180