1224 - final thesis document

final doc - / between the visible and the invisible / - 20131223

This is my final thesis document.
My supervisor Prof. David Hall helped me a lot to do really many works.

Thank you, Dave.
During the last 2 years, I experienced something valuable. I appreciate it.

And
to my advisers Prof. Simone Carena and Prof. Seungin Kim,
Prof. Boyeun Kim, Prof. Oliver Griem and Prof. Jacob Wonjin Joe
who gave me much advice in classes,
all people in IDAS.

Thank you all.
And I love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2013
main / network / new post / posts / pages / template / customize / layout
hleefactory@gmail.com
THESIS BLOG >


Human and Computer ;
The Visible and The Invisible

-
Hayoun Lee

-
Supervisor
Prof. David Hall





논문 블로그 >


인간과 컴퓨터 ;
보이는 것과 보이지 않는 것

-
이하연

-
지도교수
데이빗 홀 교수님


100
536
180